In My Dreams

This is a virgin act...it is my 1st post and it is only right that I welcome everybody to my world! My mind makes no sense to outsiders so beware you are in for a real treat:-) I'll be using this "space" to share my views, opinions, dreams, experiences, thoughts, and whatever else comes to mind.


THE COMMENCEMENT:
As some may know, I am working on my first publication entitled: "In My Dreams". What's with the title you ask? Well, in short the book tells my story of how I've dreamed lavishly since a youngin' and made (and making) all of them a reality. Many people ask "Ed (yes you may call me Ed), how do you do it?" They see that "it" -one living out their dreams and having fun while doing it- as being possible yet unfortunately, go back to being mediocre. They think impossible of their "insane in the membrane" aspirations and push them to the back burner as if they are the cheese that gets burnt on the pan after being rejected from the warm and yummy core of the grilled cheese sandwich. (smh) I like to think out of the box! Be daring I tell you!!! Eat the crusty burnt cheese (the vegan kind of course) and ADD TOMATOES to your sandwich because it gives life an extra PUNCH!

Simply put, my book will include my personal marketing stories, my way of balancing life, the ways I chose to live out my dreams without compromise, how I made, what others saw as impossible, attainable, and much more. The mission for my book is quad-fold (is that a word?)

  1. to be an inspiration for the uninspired
  2. to be a good read for the unread
  3. to be a source of entertainment for the bored
  4. and most importantly an outlet for me to tell my story (yes I am selfish in a way- aren't we all?).
I'm here to share like always yall! If this never gets read AND/OR if I only get one follower -which will probably be my sister Idi- I will try and blog faithfully 3x a week. Why? Because that is what I dreamed so this is a TOAST -hold up your glass of sparkling peach cider in one hand and burnt grilled cheese with TOMATOES in the other- and say: "TO DREAMS, may you always be fulfilled!:

Peace, I'll see YOU in my DREAMS!

~Fresh, Fly and Focused~
Ediomi



0 comments:

Post a Comment